Let us Introduce Ourselves:
The Women’s Outreach Society strives to improve the safety, social and emotional needs of individuals and their families through one-on-one discussions, information, and public awareness.
Working to end family violence and poverty by supporting people in their pursuit of a safer, healthier more secure life.
Help people address domestic abuse and overcome the effects of poverty through the development of effective partnership, relationship, education and programs.
Outreach Workers assist with:
- Supporting individuals and families in identifying their needs and concerns
- Accessing support services related to individual needs
- Accessing safe and affordable housing
- Supporting individuals and families experiencing the effects of domestic abuse/ violence
- Legal Information and Referal
- Supporting individuals who are exiting the Women’s Emergency Shelter
- Crisis Intervention & Support